Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 1.

hellloooo all!

here i go by barbie. its a nickname i've oddly inherited through my life and seems like a good alias to all that may find me. this blog is a little project i am creating for my body transformation journey.

i am aiming to get into the best shape of my life and get the body i've always dreamt of having. unfortunately, i fell in love with an amazing guy, and have become too comfortable with mexican food and what-not causing a weight gain of twenty five freaking pounds!

i guess you could say that the movie julie and julia inspired me to blog my way through this life change-but i think it will be great loads of fun and i can meet some awesome bloggins!

well to get started, i am doing all of this through INSANITY from beachbody. its a 60 day program that pledges to transform your body completely. yesterday, j (my ken) and i, started this program with a fit test. i seriously wanted to throw up and die after it. only being 30 minutes, i had to do my absolute best at 8 different exercises and record them. i would say i did okay the first half but towards the end, i completely fell apart. like- i did 6 reps. total. somehow, i managed to get up today and do the first workout and actually felt like living after finishing it. i did have to take far more breaks than the people on the screen (and j) but i felt good and like i was pushing myself!

i just can imagine what pain i'm going to feel tomorrow. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment