Wednesday, December 30, 2009

resolutions and such

one day before 2010 i always make my goals for the upcoming year. i also always fail them. this year, i'm going to try to do this a little differently and really stick to it.

rather than have goals for the year, i'm going to have a theme for a goal monthly. around the end of each month i'll let you know what theme goal will be for the following month and how i did at the last one.

as of a year goal, that would most definitely be to get into the best shape of my life and continue working at my dream of being in a fitness magazine!

january's theme/goal is for me to lose weight. this is how i want to start out the year, and i'm really wanting to fit into those jeans that use to be big on me! i know i can do it, and i know i'm on the right track. i can't wait to see my results and finally want to look in the mirror again. i mean seriously, it's even affecting my sex life!

No comments:

Post a Comment