Friday, January 22, 2010

because i know it's right.

it always starts the same; kissing, hugging. then it's harder kissing and hands start moving. one holds my back, the other tugs my hair. both hands on his face, i pull him closer.

clothes fall to the floor, we lay on the bed.

it's all pure bliss. we feel the love between us, everything we've worked for. i start letting my imagination wonder and think about the future. us, our future marriage, the children. i see you coming home from work to a house full of kids, so completely excited for you to be home. i see your family coming to see me in the hospital after giving birth. i see it all, and i wonder why.

i know the finish is coming soon, and it will be time for cuddling and falling asleep in the pure bliss. but another thought comes into my mind. how will this end?

i imagine myself pregnant and carrying your baby. it feels right, like right now right. come on, just let it slip, maybe the condom will break. we're at the climax, and its only moments away.

but of course, it doesn't happen that way. i feel a slight disappointment, and then comes reality. we have so much ahead for us, and so many things to see and expirenence before this. we're ready, but we're not ready and certain things need to come first. we have a life as the young couple and newlyweds to live.

and then, after it's all said and done, we come home to four children everyday. four children under the age of four. we basically already have kids.

1 comment:

  1. oooooh! Sexy sexy! I felt like I was there in bed with you guys! Creepy right! haha!

    I don't envision that stuff in my head when me and BF are doing it. I picture different guys in different places. shhhh. don't tell ;P

    ReplyDelete