Thursday, January 14, 2010

gym rants.

i've worked out in different gyms and i've noticed different things about each. the gym that i decided to work out in definitely has a problem with grunters. AGHHHH. grunters?! for some of you, you many not know what a gym grunter is and your lucky bitches. these are the grown men that feel the burning of their muscles is equivalent to getting laid, and need to express it with their noises. it's just an awkward situation all around. i dont need to hear that when all i'm trying to do is workout my butt. do you know how WEIRD it is that i'm squatting next to you, and your groaning? i can no longer squat due to you!

moving on.

now let me say i am no old man hater. i feel for them and i totally respect my elders, but i don't really want to chat with all the old men at the gym. of course i do because i fear for my life they're lonely. (it kills me when i'm in a restaurant and i see someone-especially over 50-eating by themselves) but now j calls me the old man gym whore. is it just me they're talking to? do i attract the elderly?

my biggest nightmare is an old man grunting. gross.

2 comments:

  1. 1) all men at the gym are gross. never talk to them. never flirt with them.
    2) there's so much testosterone in the weight lifting area, so any chick within the area, beware. they'll look at you in creepy ways when you're doing your thing
    3) i have men who make weird sex faces at my gym! lol! i don't know why i describe them as "sex" faces, but they make the funniest expressions. kinda creeps me out and makes me laugh at the same time...

    i still have a gym membership but i never go... boo. and that's one of the main reasons, the weird men who try and hit on you. so i can never go alone, so if there's no one who can work out with me, i refuse to go! i've been paying $30/month for 2.5 years now, and i've been to the gym 7 times. yep. a big waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah. i totallly feel you sister friend. i'm so thankful that j and i workout together and i make sure to give him kisses all the time, not only to mark my territory to all the cougars, but to also show i am taken. DO NOT TALK TO ME. unless your female and super awesome and want to be gym bffs.

    and i did the whole waste gym thing as well, but now i force myself to go! hah.

    ReplyDelete