Sunday, January 17, 2010

lazyness is great.

I am the type of person that enjoys laying around and doing nothing on the weekends. this weekend was exactly that, being extremely relaxing for me. I didn't work out once, which was also kind of nice but now of course I'm regretting it slightly. why? might you ask? welllll it might be BECAUSE now I have to work extra hard since i'm GOING ON A frickinnnn CRUISE!!!!

yes my friends. j and I will be sailing our little hearts away to the Bahamas in June visiting a few islands. I am so excited since I have never been on a cruise before. maybe this means proposal? :)

so I must ask, what fun things have you done on a cruise and what would you suggest doing in the bahamas for excursions? help, help, help!

3 comments:

  1. OOOH! Fun Fun! We are going on a Caribbean vacation soon too. But not a cruise, we are going to a resort. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you!

    i'm so so jealous of the cruise. i need to get out of this awful weather so badly, hehe. make sure you go scuba diving!!

    - lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. eq: lucky! I was looking fir a Caribbean vacation but theyre all so expensive so I guess I'm waiting for later.

    lauren: I knoww I want to scuba for sure I just keep finding snorekling! so I guess we will see!

    ReplyDelete